Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: September 1, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
Administrative Support to Contract Manager.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
|POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):|
· Shall primarily provide administrative support and assistance to the Director of Cargo Operations.
· Shall assist other Cargo Management staff such as the Manager of Cargo Operations and Cargo Supervisors with their administrative needs as time permits, to include ITO, KOA, LIH, and OGG Station Managers.
· Additionally, he/she shall maintain minutes of any meetings as required, maintain the Department’s Calendar, Conference Room scheduling, and keep track of all department management PTO, travel schedules and expense reimbursements.
· The Assistant must possess the ability to prioritize and schedule his/her work load informing the other Managers or Supervisors of the Assistant’s availability to carry out the requested assistance in a timely manner.
· Will serve as the company escort in the event a visitor or vendor needs to be escorted, to include notifying any corresponding department of such visitor.
· Will be exposed to private and sensitive data and, therefore, must possess the ability to recognize such information and hold it in strict confidence.
· Responsible for miscellaneous reporting, tracking and data entry for departmental inventory management, fuel, employee training, badges, ppe, etc.
· Will assist Executive Assistant with all events to include company Anniversary, picnics, Thanksgiving potlucks, Christmas Party, fundraising events, and any other events assigned.
· Will be responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of company & departmental policies of the assigned unit.
· Will also provide all clerical and reception support for the departmental unit, including answering telephones, greeting clients, visitors, and vendors, making appointments and referrals, typing and filing, requisitioning department supplies, managing AMPCO parking cards.
|EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE|
|· High School diploma required
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must have a minimum of five years secretarial or administrative experience, or a combination of related experience and education
· Good working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Power Point and Access
· Experience with common office equipment (fax machine, copier, and color printer)