ACCOUNTING CLERK II
Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting
Publish Date: April 8, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
We are seeking a full-time ACCOUNTING CLERK, II who will be performing more difficult and complex clerical accounting work. The incumbent will be supporting the accounting system functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory and other clerical work as required.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Associates Degrees in related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong computer skills including DM2, databases and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ADP payroll system and/or processing payroll (serves as payroll back-up).
- Demonstrates efficiency with high attention to detail and must be able to maintain the highest standards of data integrity and possess organizational and people skills.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Drug, Vision, 401K Plan with company matching.
Interested candidates may apply online at www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/. Resumes may be uploaded here.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…..