AAC FT System Standards Auditor – Honolulu
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: April 6, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
Responsible for analyzing data for internal audit of Jetstream, gathering data for internal audit. Assisting in implementation of recommendations from the internal audit.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
- Assists in the overall functionality of the automated cargo air waybill system, including usage within the Cargo Operations area.
- Monitors accuracy of agent entries, by performing daily audits of the cargo air waybill system to ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Gather and analyzes the data for the internal audit. Compile statistical reports as directed.
- Assist with the implementation of recommendations from the internal audit. Report to members of management who should be informed or if corrective action is necessary.
- Follow-up on audits for implementation recommendations. Assists in cargo system training, as needed.
- Responsible for processing required adjustments for airway bill corrections.
- Maintains audit queue reports daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four year college degree with an emphasis in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM and cargo management systems; and have strong research capabilities and familiarity with all available Internet and database tools.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.