AAC – Ramp & ULD Coordinator
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: January 10, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Ramp & ULD Coordinator will assist and coordinate all cargo responsibilities for ULD, dollies, vehicles, tugs and any other equipment and movement involving cargo utilized equipment on the ramp area.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Daily checks of good ULDs to proactively catch any damages prior to use within the operations.
- Tracking of damaged/repaired ULD.
- Assist with keeping damaged/good ULD separated.
- Tracking of ULD released to customer and returned to customer.
- Check condition of duct boards in ULD and address or assist in correcting/repairing as needed.
- Daily vehicle checks such as fill fluids as needed, check oil, brakes, etc.
- Assist to maintain dollies and repair casters as needed.
- Simple Cargo department tasks involving the upkeep and maintenance of all utilized company tugs, vehicles, etc. under the guidance and direction of the Cargo Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cargo Operations Manager.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Strong belief in a Safety first culture including basic safety knowledge.
- Knowledge of warehouse or cargo operations preferred.
- Experience not required but prefer minimum of 1 year experience in similar position.
- Familiarity with basic equipment usage including vehicles, tools and supplies required of the job.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions and operating procedures, manuals, safety and company rules and procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office, Excel, Outlook, Word, Sharepoint.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in various weather, warehouse environment and office settings.
- Willing and comfortable working with a diverse group of employees, vendors and management styles.
- Excellent and reliable attendance