AAC – Mechanic Assistant – KOA
Location: Kailua Kona
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: January 11, 2022
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
POSITION DESCRIPTION (One paragraph basic position summary)
The mechanic assistant is a working member of the group and reports to the crew chief. The mechanic assistant is responsible for all maintenance activities assigned to them.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Provides assistance to certified mechanics for timely and quality completion of assignments in accordance to prescribed processes and procedures.
2. Safely performs all duties and special assignments as directed but the crew chief or supervisors- line maintenance.
3. Able to perform supply/stores functions in all locations.
4. Make certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed, and correction action is taken as warranted.
5. Escort and assist customer mechanics as needed.
6. Accountable for the general upkeep of ground equipment and communicates any concerns or issues.
7. Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the crew chief, supervisor- line maintenance or maintenance management personnel.
8. Provide administrative assistance and support when required.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Mechanical background.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communications skills.