AAC GSE Mechanic – OGG
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: August 4, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
The GSE Mechanic is responsible for performing preventive maintenance and repairs on airport ground support equipment
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Receives work orders and obtains the necessary tools required for the repair.
2. Transports the vehicle(s) to be repaired by driving
pushing vehicle into service bay. Vehicles may consist of tugs
3. Inspects parts and/or motor vehicles to identify defective or
4. Repairs diesel engines
5. Obtains replacement parts
required. Repairs may require rebuilding as assemblies
6. Confers with Supervisor for complex repairs
direction or approval for ordering of parts.
7. Completes work orders and provides status on any open work orders.
8. Additional duties may include changing batteries
• High School diploma or equivalency
• Minimum of three (3) years working experience on airport equipment or automotive repair shop
• Knowledge in repair of heavy-duty diesel/automotive equipment
electrical and hydraulic systems
• Able to learn such duties within a reasonable amount of time.
• Must have own tools and be able to operate various power and hand tools safely.