AAC FT Cargo Services Supervisor – Kona
Location: Kailua Kona
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: June 2, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
Responsible for supervising and/or managing the daily cargo handling activities of Aloha Air Cargo
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Monitor the performance of the freight service function as provided by Aloha Air Cargo employees. This responsibility may include the following: Supervision of flight handling (loading/unloading aircraft
2. Facilitate daily activities by identifying problems and recommending solutions to maintain proper compliance with company standards and goals.
3. Attend job specific training as required.
4. Conduct and monitor on-the job training and development.
5. Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing
• The ideal candidate has a minimum 5 years job-related experience
• Must possess a complete understanding of the freight operations with the ability to act as a lead person.
• High level of own initiative
• High level of excellent computer skills.
• Must be available to work flexible hours to accommodate operational needs
• Possess a valid drivers license
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test