AAC – FT Aircraft Mechanic OGG
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: December 21, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Mechanic reports to the Crew Chief. The Mechanic is responsible for all maintenance activities assigned to them.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags, and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures. Release aircraft for service in accordance with Aloha Air Cargo or contract carrier’s Maintenance Log procedures.
2. Is a working member of the group.
3. Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Crew Chief or Supervisor – Line Maintenance.
4. To provide assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
5. Makes certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed and correction action taken as warranted.
6. Responsible for repairing, servicing and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframe, avionics and components.
7. Accountable for the general up keep of ground equipment in support of all Line Maintenance activities assigned to them.
8. Accountable for production and assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
9. Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment that’s used to service, maintain and repair aircraft.
10. Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the Crew Chief, Supervisor – Line Maintenance or Maintenance Management personnel.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Must possess valid driver’s license and current Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Two years A&P experience preferred.
• Previous electrical and avionics experience desired.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled