AAC Cargo Services Supervisor – HNL
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: January 11, 2022
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Pay Rate: Salary
Aloha Air Cargo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Monitor the performance of the freight service function as provided by Aloha Air Cargo employees. This responsibility may include the following:
- supervision of flight handling (loading/unloading aircraft, weight and balance, dangerous goods and special cargo)
- accurate documentation
- knowledge of governmental agency regulatory requirements
- coordination with other Aloha Air Cargo stations, and departments on all cargo matters
- Facilitate daily activities by identifying problems and recommending solutions to maintain proper compliance with company standards and goals.
- Attend job specific training as required.
- Conduct and monitor on-the job training and development.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
Education and/or Experience
- The ideal candidate has a minimum 5 years job-related experience, proven leadership skills, organized, with great attention to detail.
- Must possess a complete understanding of the freight operations with the ability to act as a lead person.
- High level of own initiative, motivation to participate in further training and knowledge transfer, interest in knowledge management and experience of innovative problem solutions.
- High level of excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.