AAC 737 First Officer
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: August 4, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
***Aloha Air Cargo currently has openings for the 737 First Officer position. This posting is to accept applications for First Officer interviews and potential employment or to be placed in our pilot pool***
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Assists the Captain in flight planning and in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
2. Reports punctually for duty in proper attire (i.e. in uniform for flight duty), at the appointed time and place, prior to the scheduled time of departure, as given below. a) For Interisland flights: Arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the dispatching office.
3. Reads and initials Pilot directives.
4. Complies with all regulations and Company policies/procedures applicable to the performance of duties.
5. Reports to assigned aircraft at least 20 minutes prior to departure to complete the exterior and interior preflight checklist items.
6. Assists the Captain in all other duties as assigned.
a) United States citizenship or resident alien status with a work permit (Green card).
b) Must be 23 years of age.
c) High school diploma. A minimum of 60 credit hours, or an Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and/or college is preferred.
d) 1,500 hours total flight time and 500 hours multiengine experience. 1,000 hours multiengine jet or turboprop experience preferred.
e) FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate: Boeing 737: Type rating preferred.
f) Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate without waivers. Vision 20/20 corrected.
g) Internal recommendations preferred.
h) Must be able to fluently read, speak and understand the English language.
i) Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled