North Star Petroleum: Providing Vital Distribution
North Star Petroleum (NSP) companies provide critical fuel and lubricants to residents, fishery, mining and construction customers in Alaska and Hawaii each year. NSP companies include Delta Western Petroleum, the largest petroleum and lubricant distributor in Alaska, Northern Oilfield Services serving the North Slope of Alaska and Hawaii Petroleum, the leading independent fuel marketer on Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Responsible & Reliable Energy Distribution
Customers in Alaska rely on Delta Western Petroleum’s 12 locations – from the Aleutians to the North Slope – to provide a reliable and timely supply heating oil and commercial fuel. In warmer climates, Hawaii Petroleum companies HFN, Ohana Fuels and Minit Stop provide retail and commercial fuel as well as fresh, convenient foods to residents and companies from more than 20 locations on Maui and the Big Island.
NSP companies employ more than 900 employees in the fuel and lubricants distribution and retail trade. They bring a strong culture of safety and responsibility to the Saltchuk family of companies and 100% dedication to the protection of the pristine environments of Alaska and Hawaii.
- Fuel and lubricants distribution
- Wholesale product purchase from refiners and marketers
- Domestic and international marine transportation coordination
- Retail locations and convenience stores
- $800+M annual revenue
- 500+ employees
- 3.5 million gallons of petroleum products sold weekly
- 9 tank farms with 20+ million gallon capacity
- 20 convenience stores in Hawaii